This is a quick, timely, and urgent request for League members.
As part of our work for Voting Rights and Election Protection, LWV Michigan needs to collect data on absentee ballots that were not counted because they were received after the 8 p.m. Election Day deadline.
Deadline: We need this information from as many League members as possible by Tuesday, August 11, 2020. Follow the instructions below.
- Michigan’s Voter Information Center at https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/.
- The top line reads: “Are you registered”
- Complete ONE box (search by name OR by driver’s license number)
- Click report on Absentee Voter Ballot Status
From here you can find out access the following information about your absentee ballot:
- application received date
- ballot sent date
- ballot received date
Please note this information, and complete this brief survey for LWV Michigan by Tuesday, August 11, 2020.